Jan 2, 2010

New beginnings


I had disappeared for a while after my last posting since I was busy with my gardening and growing my own produce for my home. I also was busy with my work and getting some issues resolved in my life. Now that my excuses are out of the way, I can direct my mind to pen... um.. type some words here to get us going.

Now that the New Year is here, it is full of hope and promises for many. Many of us can look ahead to do something worthwhile with our lives in terms of achieving some things at work, shaping their careers, learning new skills to add to their skill sets, build strong relationships and so on. Talking about building relationships, it is a two-way street and if one is determined to break all rules, you can pretty much write-off that relationship for good. If you end up in such a situation, consider it as good riddance and move on.

Unemployment has gone up to 10%. Many of us who still have a job are thankful each day to have one and if some regards are scared as well of not knowing when they might lose it. Many who don’t have a job are on a constant lookout of finding one. Don’t give up! This New Year will bring us good luck with job security and peace in our lives. I will continue to write on a regular basis. Stay tuned in!

Have a very Happy New Year. 2010 it is!

No comments: